Happy Birthday to me!!!
I don't know who she was looking at, but she was excited that we were singing 'Happy Birthday' to her!
Olivia's My Little Pony cake.

This is Olivia waiting for the boys to come in from looking at Uncle Freddie's building to have her cake... Those darn boys!
This was the only time I could get them together!
Jake after he took all the eggs away from the little ones.... just kidding--but he did end up with the most I think...
So cute! She looks so innocent too!
Getting ready for the Easter egg hunt! Jet is 5, Jake and Maya almost 8 and Olivia celebrating her 3rd birthday!
2 comments:
The cake (cupcakes?) look YUMMY!! Holy cow that's a lot of frosting! Great pictures, Meg. I'm glad you finally updated your blog. :) :)
Oh yeah, and your kids are as cute as ever!!! I meant to say that but was distracted by the frosting. You know me!!! Hahaha...
Post a Comment